Sunday, February 16, 2014

Its okay to cry

So I can already tell I'm going to have a down week. My throat hurts and its super swollen, and I've been so tired lately. I honestly just want someone to lay on the couch with me and cuddle me like I'm a child. I don't mind being alone, i just don't like being lonely, I know I have Einstein, but he doesn't exactly talk back.
Also, I didn't take my anti-depressants while I was in Lufkin, and I cried in front of someone who definitely didn't deserve to see my tears. As much as I love being in University, it can get lonely sometimes. Night is when it gets the worst. I'm in a house by myself with nothing but my dog, my laptop, and my green tea. It's a lonely road I travel, and I go it alone. Ya'll should send me love :) please?
Anyways, It kinda sucks when you're basically told you'll never be enough, I've been told that so many times. There is always someone who shines brighter apparently. I'm a breeze compared to a Hurricane. I'm hard to love, I get that. I break down alot, and I get angry, but I feel that doesn't mean I shouldn't be loved. Being sad isn't something I can control, I do try, but I'm not very good at it. I know this isn't rock bottom. I've been at rock bottom, but it scares me that theres a level lower than this. I'm afraid that I will fall back again, and I'm suppose to be strong. I know I am strong, I'm alive, but sometimes I just become the scared little girl who just wants to curl up and cry. Holy Baloney this has been a sad post. MY LIFE.
please send me love this week :( 

Here's some T.Hiddles snake hips to make up for my sadness 

No comments:

Post a Comment