Thursday, February 13, 2014

The intro

I guess I should formally introduce myself. I am Captain Alex, most fearsome pirate since Blackbeard. I'm in college and I pretty much do what most college kids do. eat. The say writing helps with traumatic experiences, so here I am. hopefully writing myself to a simpler state of mind(or at least a more peaceful)

I grew up normally(at least I think I did) mom, dad, and my big sister, my parents got divorced, and my mom married a new man, and I got another sister, which was pretty fabulous if you ask me. But three years ago, my sister, Lizzie, was diagnosed with stage four liver cancer. It was a rough three years, and she passed away, which is traumatic enough, but it gets a wee bit harder when youre diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety. I refuse to talk to anyone about it, so I will just share my feelings with the world wide web(what's Facebook for anyways?!!?!)

This blog isnt about everyone hearing my sob story, its to hopefully bring me, and anyone else like me, to a better state of living. I sometimes have funny stories, so just stick with me, and I can at least make you laugh. I don't really know what else to tell you about me. I guess we'll get there when we get there, so have a good night my lovely readers(if i have any), i bid you goodbye until next time. but always remember....

"you is hella cute
  you is hella fine"


 

 


1 comment: